KML Safety Services Ltd. provides a full day training course tailored to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to work on Construction Projects.
Safe Pass Course
All construction site and local authority workers (including apprentices and trainees) must ensure that they have a fundamental knowledge of Health and Safety.
Essentially any worker who enters, alters, interferes or changes a building must in time have a Safe Pass Card.
Safe Pass Cards must be refreshed every four years.
Safe Pass Objectives:
- Raise Industry Status of Safety Awareness
- On successful completion of the Safe Pass Programme all participants will have an increased Safety Awareness within the Construction Industry
- Maintain a Register of trained personnel.
- Will be issued with the SOLAS Safe Pass Registration Card indicating that the holder has attended a formal course in Health and Safety Awareness
What are the aims of the Safe Pass Programme?
- Fulfill SOLAS Health and Safety Safe Pass requirements.
- Improved Safety Culture/Health and Safety Awareness
- Ensure that all construction site workers undergo basic Health and Safety awareness training with the view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
- Improve Employee morale/personnel development.
- Site accidents reduced/safer working environment
Content of the Safe Pass programme
- The training modules in the Safe Pass Programme are:
- Promoting a safety culture
- Duties and responsibilities at work
- Accident reporting and prevention
- Working at heights
- Excavations and confined spaces
- Working with electricity, underground and overhead services
- Personal protective equipment
- Use of hand held equipment and tools
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise and vibrations
- Manual handling
- Health and hygiene
Participants: Minimum 08 Maximum 20
Groups and individuals catered for:
For further information and details of costs please contact our office